"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list" ~ Susan Sontag

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Progress report!

I thought I might give and update of the changes in my body from the end of February to the time I hit my 100 miles of hiking mark!

In the three and a half months (from end of February to Mid June) of starting this challenge and making some changes of mindfulness in my diet I have: 

- Lost 37 lbs!
- Dropped from a size 24 to a size 18!
- Increased energy!
- Clearer skin!

Also! I upped my goal from 100 miles to 200 miles this year! I still have 6 months to get 100 more miles!

I thought a good way to show some of my bodily changes would be to use the dress I wore in my brother's wedding. This photo shows an almost exact one year difference!

Left: June 14th, 2013                 Right: June 13th, 2014
In March of 2013, I was 309 lbs             And here I dropped to 251 lbs
that's a 58 lb difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment